Presenting The Real Story: Solutions To Increase Efficiency And Savings
Audits provide you the highest level of assurance and are often required for bank covenant purposes, maintaining compliance with grant or reporting requirements, or providing verified information to a set of shareholders.
Audits are the most intensive, but provide the most comfort to those receiving the report because they present the real story behind the numbers. Audit tasks include:
- Reviewing internal controls and processes
- Reviewing and examining transactional detail, on a test basis, for the period identified
- Issuing an opinion regarding your company’s financial position as of the end of the period audited
Uncovering Problems And Providing Answers
Because of our vast, hands-on management experience, we also review and analyze financial statements, processes, and internal controls during the audit. When applicable, we provide real-world solutions to problems within your company.
Our solutions result in actual savings and increase efficiency in your operations and administrative functions.
Forbush and Associates does not perform audits of publicly-held entities, but we work closely with Management to prepare documents you need to provide the registered CPA firm performing your audit.
With our team helping you prepare the documents your auditors won’t need to do as much work, which lowers your audit fees and the auditing firm maintains its required independence.
Documents We Prepare For Your Independent Auditor Are:
- Financial statements
- Management discussion and analysis (MD&A)
- Work papers requested by the auditors
Industries we audit
- Non-Profit audits in accordance with A-133 and in accordance with General Accepted Governmental Auditing standards and compliance of major programs with OMB requirements.
- Small Non-Profit audits in accordance with General Accepted Auditing standards for Grant reporting purposes
- Privately-held company audits for bank covenant purposes
- Privately-held construction company audits for bonding, licensing, or contracting purposes
To assure you the most accurate accounting knowledge and efficient practices, Forbush and Associates routinely undergoes peer review. We proudly maintain a history of successful reviews.
To Discuss Your Audit Solutions, Call Us Today!Contact Us