Payroll involves many little intricacies to maintain compliance. Being there’s so much to remember, many people often forget all of the details and unknowingly fall out of compliance.
Forbush and Associates employees receive extensive training in these intricacies to save you money and guarantee accuracy. Then we go a step further by educating you too. This helps you understand how your daily decisions may impact your financial story.
Forbush & Associates Payroll Advantages
Compared to a payroll service or professional employer organization (PEO), we offer more service flexibility at a lower cost.
And because we’re a CPA firm, rest assured we’ll maximize your payroll deductions to reduce your company’s employment taxes.
Payroll Services That Match Your Needs:
- Timesheets – formats and templates created to match your business needs
- Payroll checks – weekly, biweekly, or semi-monthly schedules
- Payroll submission – direct deposit, paper check, or prepaid debit cards
- Employment tax – deposits scheduled timely through the EFTPS and/or state websites
- Payroll reports – comprehensive reports that comply with various states reporting requirements
- Job costed payroll – includes easy-to-understand and use reports
- After-the-fact payroll
- Real-Time Accounting payroll
- Complex payroll for shareholders of S Corporations
- Workman’s compensation audits – assist you in obtaining and providing reports, and representing your company when necessary
- Payroll compensation and payroll tax reports – monthly, quarterly or annual reports, user-friendly format, includes W-2, W-3, 940, 941, state unemployment, modified business tax and 1099 forms
We maintain and backup all payroll records within our firm software. Data redundancy and data backups on and offsite protect your critical data 24/7.
Enhance Your Payroll, Call Us Today!Contact Us