Many times, people are inspired to start their own business based on a promising invention or opportunity, but they’re not prepared for the complicated journey of turning an idea into a sustainable business.
Part of your success starts with your business plan. Before accepting your first customer, your plan must clearly define long and short-term goals and needs. These act as milestones for measuring your progress and for quantifying your dreams.
Forbush and Associates engages in several private and public financing situations. We provide the expertise to assist you in developing your dream. Our multi-industry experience helps us craft business plans that become a strategic roadmap to transforming your dream into a profitable reality.
As you reach new opportunities and challenges, we provide ongoing consultation to strategically adjust your plan for continued success.
Our Entrepreneurial Consulting Helps Answer Critical Questions:
- What are my start-up capital requirements?
- What is my funding source?
- What is my entry strategy into the market?
- Who are my main competitors and how do I compete?
- Who is my customer and what is my call to action?
- What is my exit strategy?
- And many more…